jeudi, juillet 06, 2006

Return of the pirates

Thursday at Magdelene Bridge again, rainy, sticky again. I brought my pen and did about 12 tattoos (check the pictures I got some cool ones for the boys). A lot of the mobilers got together and went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest at the movie theatre. I was SO jealous! And they came back with the soundtrack in their heads, talking like pirates, ready to go punting with water balloons to attack people on the river… I thought I was such a loser last year when I drew Jack Sparrow’s tattoo on my arm, but 3-4 of the guys asked to be branded today! I can’t wait to go see it, now… they’re talking about it too much. I am rarely satisfied with a sequel and they're giving me high hopes! Après avoir fais 2 visites je suis retournée à la maison me changer et j’ai soupé à Weatherspoon avec Kate-O. C’est cheap et c’est bon. I put a skirt on again, thank you very much, B-Bar, Life, de retour 2AM devant une porte barrée. Oops... I went around the house and got in through the kitchen window.

Aucun commentaire: