mercredi, juillet 26, 2006

Would you like a shisha?

First day of work out of 5! I'm a pusher all week... let's see if I'll survive the physical challenge. I did 4 tours today, and it's still very hot. So a little update on my life: I'm getting people together to go to the Wine Tasting I'm planning, next Tuesday. I'm already at 12 people from Scuds and 13 from Andrew's job. NICE! I can't wait to be there and drink and eat and be merry. 6 wines, 6 dishes, and all my friends.
Also, the Jaffa Net Cafe right in front of my house is kewl. The man that owns the place gives me free internet hours and drinks and lollypops. He even offered me a shisha! "I must take care of you, my children have gone, I take care of you. Life is short. Want another free apple J2O?" I have about 15 free hours left in my account, there! Nice...
À part ça tout va bien, je travaille fort et je suis en forme. J'pense qu'à cause de ça (attention es garçons immatures) ça affecte mon cycle menstruel. J'étais 3 semaines en retard et ça m'a duré 2 jours seulement! Awsomeness. Si seulement c'était comme ça à l'année longue... J'attends toujours des nouvelles de Grand-Maman, prochaine fois que j'serai chez Vero et Andrew je vais appeler au Canada. I mean... I didn't talk to my Mom since July 3rd!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Salut mon p'tit coeur,
j'attends ton appel demain matin. J'ai hâte d'entendre ta voix et d'avoir des nouvelles.
Maman xoxo

Anonyme a dit...

Uh, je pense que la majorité du monde ont pas vraiment besoin d'updates sur ton cycle, dear. That includes me. :P

C'est trop cool que le gars du café internet d'en face soit fin de même! Profite s'en rien qu'en masse!