dimanche, août 20, 2006

Lovely Sunday with Kat and Roy

J’ai volé les deux BBQ de la cour des voisins, et j’ai du travail à faire. Sont tous les deux crottés comme el’diable, plein de feuilles mortes et de rouille. J’ai magasiné pour un cadre pour la peinture que j’ai fais. 14x16, c’est un gros cadre quand tu te promènes en bicyclette! J’ai rencontré Andrew, Vero et les parents au restorant The Loch Fyne, un resto de poissons et fruits de mer. J’leur ai donné mon cadeau, on a bien mangé et guess what....We went punting!
Surprise, surprise... we can’t help it! We can’t stay away from the river. So we went on a self-hire and I gave Andrew’s parents a silly tour. I had some pizza at home and went to Spanish Phil’s backyard party. About 30 people showed up, and it was tight. I can’t imagine how tight it’ll be in MY crappy backyard… I talked with Pete the manager and he said I could borrow a Scuds canopy for the backyard (yes!!!). Cycled back home with my two favourite polish sisters, Dominica and Kasia.

Aucun commentaire: