jeudi, août 17, 2006

Nachooooooooooo Libre!

Silver Bridge again, still new people every day. I did two tours out of four in the rain, and I only got 8 pounds tip… Mostly on the sunny tours. Weird. I should do like Jonti and complain, “I’m SO wet! It’s pissing down rain! I’m soaked!” and he gets tip! Andrew called to know if I wanted to see Nacho Libre at the movie theatre with him, and Pete the manager was kind enough to let me go around 5:30. You bet I’ll go!! I love Jack Black, he’s a genius. So Nacho Libre is about these little orphans and how Ignacio (jack black) wants to go wrestling to win money for the orphanage. I wasn’t expecting much, so turns out I laughed the whole time. And the highlight of the movie, of course is when Ignacio sings a song he wrote for Sister Incarnacion.
Après le film, j’ai raidis mes cheveux chez irish Kate the great, et on s’est rendus à B-Bar. TOUT l’monde était là ! Et pas mal tout le monde était d’accord pour qu’on aille n’importe ou sauf Life (chaque jeudi c’est bbar et life). Les filles prenaient des photos, et pour la première fois, j’ai pris une photos avec la band, pis avec le beau pianiste. Juste avant qu’y ferment B-bar, j’suis allée jouer un peu de piano, dans ma bulle, pis en 2 minutes j’avais une dizaine de personnes autour de moi en train de chanter du Disney. (geeks!) I didn’t touch a piano in 3 months ½! Feels good… Tout le monde est allé à Fez Club après, mais ça valait définitivement pas 6 pounds pour du TECHNO...

Aucun commentaire: