mardi, août 15, 2006

Poor Dan...

5 tours at Silver Bridge today, I still enjoy pushing a lot but my left shoulder hurts, and my arms are getting bigger since May. I don’t fit in my long-sleeved shirts anymore! I have so many punting freak problems all over... Pis j’ai de la corne au boute des doigts. I had a talk with Pete the manager who worked for Scud’s for 9 years and he believes I’ll come back... Honestly, I’ve been telling everyone that it’s a ONE summer thing… and that I want to see Canada and the rest of Europe and South America… And then he tells me “Everybody does more than one season, you’ll be back!” Will I?
On a eu un petit peu de pluie aujourd’hui. Quand j’suis revenue à la maison, Sal était déprimée. Elle est allée voir un concert avec Dan, à Londres, et vers la fin du concert, un twit dans la foule a décidé que Dan était trop grand à son goût et lui a donné un méchant coup de poing dans face. Y s’est retrouvé à l’hôpital, une coupure d’un pouce de long sur la lèvre, quelques points de suture. Y ont jamais trouvé le gars. Some people juste don’t think... Alors le nouveau nickname à Dan the Man, c’est Dan the freak. (Y a la face toute enflée)Me and Sal are going to London next Saturday! Woot, woot! Got a little to do list for London. I wasn’t too tired tonight so I did some more painting: A white bikini top. English flag on the right, maple leaf on the left. It’s hot!

Aucun commentaire: