samedi, août 12, 2006

Singin' in the rain... again.

J'ai commencé une liste de chansons qui me rappellent l'Angleterre, pour les télécharger et les brûler sur un CD. Mais Andrew a vite vu que les chansons de ma liste sont TOUTES sur "Now that's what I call music". C'est comme le CD avec tous les hit de l'été 2006.
Now THAT'S what I call music! 2006

I woke up to the pouring rain on my window and thought "That's it, I'm not going to work...". But I was at work from 10 to 6 and pushed 2 tours out of 4 in the rain! Even on a cold WINDY Saturday, it's still busy because it's the weekend. Hen parties making their chauffeur punt shirtless, Pirate parties going on treasure hunts... I made 10 pounds on my first tour cuz I ended up soaked and they all had umbrellas and blankets. I like rain in a funny kind of way. The tourists have a lot of pity. Thankfully, I found that Tall Tom's guitar was still in the hut, so whenever I ahd a little break, I hid from the rain with a few guys and we played sand among the damp, stinky blankets and cushions. Boring Saturday night, I was sent home at 5:00 and I've been on the compy at the jaffa net cafe for over 3hours. Better check the mobile for text messages and see who's in shape to go out!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Julie get back to steps! - This week may turn out to be mega! - Thursday nights are getting hotter by the week (and i don't mean the temperature!). Its the usual on thurs, then Nicola's house party on saturday and then phil lahrs party on sunday - fun packed!

Copy some of olivias pics onto here - get them on show! - ones of bums and bits!!hehehe
giggles galore!
Ciao bella,
Annabella!

Anonyme a dit...

Bonjour mon coeur,

Me semble que les gens pourraient être un peu plus généreux avec leur tips... Ils croient peut-être que le pourboire est inclus dans le prix.
T'as l'air de fêter pas mal souvent et d'avoir du plaisir. Ça fait longtemps qu'on n'a pas vu de photos...
Love, Maman xoxo

Anonyme a dit...

allo... je pensais que tu pourrais faire une peu de chansons avec tes karaokes pour tes ami-es.. ils aimeraient bien ça???
xoxo